Saturday, November 12, 2011

Till debt do us part.

I don't know how it's done , the other side of me actually reveals myself as a person I did not want myself to be. I'm not being repetitive , but deadly seriously , I'm not a split. Apart of this ,I didn't really come up with any idea to sort things out, the notion was simply too easy and understandable.


I am wicked. Despite of my humility , which is barely there , my incomplete repentance and my ego , the 30% side of me has a unacceptable tendency of looking down on peoples.
I love to rate peoples , always been my hobby throughout my routine when visiting to places or idling on a certain spot , I love observing the very essence of humanity. This subsequently diverged into an attitude of me to actually hate people even I dont really know them.



meh, babbles again.
im too clingy , with the keyboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment