Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's not too early

It's 7 in the evening. The table clock was in front of me all the time, the only difference was it wasn't within my sight for the past 4 hours, credits to my lust over me to spend time on games that I shouldn't be playing. Eh ? Considering this as a good deed, because keeping the mind at a clear state is a part of the exam.

Overjoyed for hitting the last word of the whole hunk of sejarah notes and yet put down by the immense oppression for being not able to recall any of what I've studied in the past 6 days.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot I had my BM revision session written on the timetable. Apology to myself for being forgetful. Wait , for being oblivious I'd say.

Dilemma over bm or sejarah. Whichever is more important , scoring A in any of these two or both sounds challenging, for it is only because I was too lazy to pick up. And so go on with my determination and patience and perseverance and faith and fortitude and a-badaboom-badabing.


Hope the next day I open my eyes , I'll be cuddling lady luck and kissing her affectionately .

No comments:

Post a Comment