Saturday, November 12, 2011

No this is not a mediocre you'll expect!

I'm certainly aware of the fact that spm is 2 days away from me. Basically I'm fearless , but that's all to its basic, because when things get complex , they do, say , there are always wonder how a family can branches into 96 or maybe 960 members in places where guys with imbalanced love hormone's distribution are reproductive narcissistic and sexually turned on for 27 hours daily paradoxically and so on with whatever cases that are able to entitled to the category " Complexity " . We are always aware , yes , the complexity of a case shouldn't be neglected as even the littlest detail in our life , or maybe around you , right where , right now could have the devastating potential to engulf the whole you and lead you to another dimension and never to be seen by your friends and family again. Don't you believe in me? Look for the dust under your bed or cupboard. Take a pinch and spread it evenly on your nostril , now run to a mirror and observe carefully. Your expression turns to a monstrous , extra terrestrial look that we'd preferably call it , socially unacceptable in terms of the scale of beauty rated from negative infinity to positive infinity inclusive of imaginary scales of the unspoken beauty , you will be at somewhere near the negative infinite. I'm about to reveal the secret that what you are going to do next is not called Sneezing, it's a part of the ritual where our primitive ancestor does to communicate with the other side of our sanity(dimension) , the moment you open your mouth , with the distorted expression you are reverting into what you really were, by closing the eyes is to make over ourselves to be seen in the dark by the communicator in the other side of dimension. "ah chooo" is the sound you will make next but if we record it with the latest 1080p HD recorder and you replay it for about 172 times you will eventually find out that the sound ah choo actually means something else , which is considerably the greatest mystery to mark the start of this new decade. Try not to view things on different perspectives because you will end up like me spitting delusional gibberish which makes utterly no sense at all , and in turn might have waste your not-so-precious time reading this article , i'm fine if i'm negatively commented by the act of trying to come up with the humorous you'd expect and yet i'm fine if you are criticizing secretly for any grammatical mistake you ever found up there or actually I don't really care. My fingers really enjoyed spending time waltzing on the keyboards as I'm really done with my studying, no , my cortical skimming of papers with words written for further attempts to write accordingly on another sheet of paper given from my dearest , earnest government, repeatedly for 10 subjects to comprehend my MEMORIZING ABILITY into a certificate with my grades listed from A to G as such my future bosses would look into my memorizing capacity and assign me to one of the different fields they actually offer and pay me wages I don't really crave for.
If there were any mistakes , please dont fucking comment , because this is typed with my eyes 67% closed and I can measly find the publish post button under this gigantic clusterfuck of words and red waves

No comments:

Post a Comment