Saturday, November 12, 2011

Please excuse me , what time is it?

Not sure how long has it been for me to be like this , at this very morning where feelings of neutrality instead of negativity flows in along with the dripping of raindrops on my windows and of course on the tiles ahead of me when I opened my eyes.

The sun went his way up behind the bleak clouds.
There wasn't any trace of the sun , no warmth , no sunshine, and all of these actually made up the dismal mood in my room.
True , however i'm unaffected, probably because I had a clear cut with all the negativity I had back in the time.
I'm not sad , and yet I'm not sad too in different context , given if I were me two years ago , I could have been lamenting my disability to give reasons to support why the fuck I ain't sad , and consequently ending myself as a sad piece of potato, not a whole*

The feeling was never there until roughly 10 hours ago I was sort of fascinated with all the blogs written by peoples around me, peoples I do not even know their existence as an entity.
Giggling secretly as they wrote their problems , commenting how their life shouldn't be in a away they are in now, and cheering myself over this little dimension fitted with objects and non-objects(ants and me).

Nah , just kidding.
I dont really care what SPM is , but as a milestone of my life , working hard on it was my dream , a dream I do not actually need a specific reason, though I'm already valid to be enrolled as a student in my college for the general intake which trials result is more emphasized.

Someone serve me a nice cup of coffee? Preferably a black , smoky one with an intense texture , perfectly aromatic and garnished with a pinch of sugars.

Dont set things too far off from ourselves , the view might be picturesque , but too far off your niche means you will be losing it one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment