Wednesday, December 29, 2010

If you'd read.




If i'm given a chance , I'd hold myself 2 distorted roses and propose to an angel.


Secondly , if the time sprint a little bit faster , walk a little bit slower , crawl a little bit clumsier , if I am just half a dot on a heavily dotted tissue paper.


If the only way to define my presence is the half .

If the half of perfection still considered as perfection , why i'm not the other half.



Why there is nothing but itch.

Why bloggers blog bout their life with bombastic accent , exaggeration.
They blog with their well-accepted figure , then keep on making advertisement.


They make things out of nothing.

In contrary ,
I make nothing out of nothing , because there is nothing but nothing.

and now ,



I made nothing ,
requiem of the 2010's last wednesday.

a day that have no specific meaning to me , because I still have 21 hours and 40 minutes to spend this wednesday.

A significant impression is implanted before today ,
and the only thing I have to do is to breakthrough.




Like a wednesday falling from friday to monday.


If only the possibility and probability of my occurrence is procrastinated.
A little bit of miracle , would have occurred and I dont need to get myself under so many burdens , of truth.




hi.

1 comment: